Working Hard to Keep You Healthy
Our non-medical home care services aim to help our patients live independently in their own home by assisting them with the tasks of everyday living. These services, which don’t require a physician’s order, are non-medical in nature, delivered by qualified personnel, and are sensitive to the unique needs of the client and community.
- Personal Care Attendants – Includes assistance with activities of daily living (ADL), such as bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, mobility assistance, incontinence care, feeding, and medication reminding.
- Registered Nurses (RNs) – Provide skilled medical care Staffing including assessment, IV medication administration, provide nursing professionals to administer vaccines, insulin and vitamin shots.
- Home Care Aides – Assist patients with activities of daily living and fundamental tasks.
- Homemaking – Includes assistance with housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, respite and transportation for appointments, errands, shopping, and outings.
- Companion/Sitters – Includes non-medical, basic supervision to ensure client’s safety and well-being.
- Respite – Provides assistance and support to primary caregivers.
- Reassurance – Making contact with homebound clients.
- Live-in – Provide 24-hour care, with continuous monitoring and supervision of daily activities.